|Kevin Hardwick - District 10
HEAP Outreach to be held April 21
Erie County Legislator Kevin R. Hardwick, R-District 10, will sponsor a Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, April 21, at the United Way Building, 34 Seymore St., Tonawanda.
HEAP is a federally funded program designed to assist Erie County residents with their heating bills. The HEAP outreach will be administered by the Erie County Department of Social Services and is open to all income-eligible households.
If a household has received a shut-off notice, the applicants are encouraged to bring it with them to the site and they may be eligible for emergency services.
The following documentation is required:
- One form of identification for all members of the household (birth certificate, license, Social Security card)
- Proof of income received within the last 30 days for all household members' income (unemployment benefits, worker's compensation, etc.)
- Current heat and/or electric bills
- Current shut-off notice, or statement of low fuel supply, if applicable
- Proof of all household resources, including, current checking and savings account bank statements, proof of other resources (stocks, bonds, IRAs, 401K, etc.)
Chart for Gross Monthly Income Eligibility
|Chart for Gross Monthly Income Eligibility|
|Household Size||Gross Monthly Income|
The HEAP hotline number is 858-7644. If the applicant is missing information they may be allowed to mail the information to complete the process.
Legislator Hardwick invites the residents of District 10 to call him to discuss matters at (716) 873-3438. He can also be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to District 10 Homepage